- This event has passed.
Greater Kansas City Greatest Gear Swap Meet
October 20 @ 3:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The Show Me Bears of St Louis are raising money to help kids affected by HIV.
What are we looking for?
• Toys (from beginner to something that as big as a nuclear bomb and requires a concrete mixer to function). The more the merrier. Either something that no longer excites you (one man’s trash is another man’s treasure) or something that looks like it was designed as a weapon of hole destruction. There’s always someone for each and every toy.
• Gear such as leather, rubber, skinhead, military, uniforms, neoprene, your grandma’s lace (kidding about last one, but I’m sure there’s someone who isn’t it). It’s all good.
Chaps, pants, vests, catsuits, hoodies, harnesses, shorts, kilts. Vintage or something you got from wish.com … seriously it’s all awesome 🙂 and wanted. And needed!
And boots! Erryone loves boots!
• Accessories of all sorts. Paddles, cuffs, chastity cages, slings, hoods, floggers, handcuffs, blindfolds, gas masks. If unsure send me a pic and I’ll let you know if it’s acceptable.
• Jocks and sports gear (my favorite). Either wear it for a couple of weeks and put it in ziplock bag OR just washed jocks that you no longer enjoy wearing.
• Since Halloween is upon us, costumes would be awesome.
What we are NOT looking for:
• Sounding equipment
• Gear for Breath Control play
• Inhalants, aerosols, deodorizers, VCR head cleaners or any smoking paraphernalia.
You decide how much you want to sell your items for, we will provide a sticker, you put the price and stick it on the item. We will collect the items during Laid Back Leather events at Woody’s or Gear Night at Missie’s.
We will keep 10% for Camp Hope and you get 90%. Sounds fair?